Friday, May 11, 2012

I Spy Sketch #15

This week over at I Spy Sketches, Leanne was spied.  I love the sketch again this week.


















Here is what I came up with;

I think this is the last of Graduation cards I need - hopefully. It is kind of like Christmas, you think you are done and then... you aren't! :)  I used the Hero Arts Chevron Background stamp, and my sentiment is from Great Expectations from Verve.

Pop on over to I Spy Sketches and check out the other DT's and their samples -- beautiful creations for sure! I hope you are inspired to play along this week!

Thanks for stopping by~


4 comments:

Christyne said...

I love these happy colors and those super cute layered flowers!! Beautiful card!!

Vickie Z said...

Love these colors and flowers! How'd you do the bottom..is that a die or hand cutting? Curious mind!

Marisa said...

Lovely take on the sketch, Vicki :)

Cheri said...

Awesome sketch and card, Vicki.