Monday, March 19, 2012

SCS Color Challenge #367

This week over at SCS, Peggy chose River Rock, Chocolate Chip and Baja Blue with dessert being a ruffled ribbon.  Once again, I still do not have Baja Blue -- [I used an aqua color] and I don't do ruffled ribbon (it makes the card to hard to mail).  However, the colors are nice together!


I used the March  SFYTT sketch for my layout, and the gorgeous in-house paper from Gina K Designs.  The sentiment is also from GKD, Wild Flowers, and my flowers are from Cherry Lynn, Stacker Flower.

Come on over and play in the color challenge~  Thanks for stopping by!
ps - LOOKING FOR OPINIONS check out this post.  Your opinion is appreciated :)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Great flower and colour combo :)

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Love chocolate and aqua together - such a gorgeous flower!!

Rae said...

I love the color combination and the way you executed the sketch. The flower is the perfect touch. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki, Although I have frequently visited your blog recently, I am sorry to admit I have not left you any comments. I enjoy your use of color and appreciate your ideas and cards. I really, really (I mean "really) like today's color combination and use of a variety of patterns. Have found that I appreciate and lean your style.Thanks for your energy and frequent posts. Yours in one of my most frequented blogs. Keep up the good work.