Wednesday, November 30, 2011

There She Goes Challenge 132

Oh when I saw the inspiration photo over at There She Goes, naturally, I had to play!  My favorite - turquoise!  On top of that, I got a box of goodies in and don't ya know I got 2 sets of There She Goes stamps!  Fate, I'm telling ya fate.



I used There She Goes Flowers of Happiness. I also used my new Lattice 2 die from Cheery Lynn. [This one cuts like buttah! It's fun too! :)]
I am off to mail out my Christmas cards and than heading out of town tomorrow - here I come Vegas!  There will be cards coming your from my blog, but I won't be here to make sure they work! :)  Fingers crossed~

Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

And oh such a PERFECT color match!!!!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Beautiful!

Joanne (jojot) said...

beautiful....but most amazing is that you have your cards done and out.....I am soooooo far behind....oh well....