Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SCS Sketch

Roxie came up with such an awesome sketch today over at SCS.  I just had to play!  It is really fun using stamps that I have had...... in drawers.  I looked through and pulled out some fabulous Verve.  I really do love these stamps, don't even get me started with Julee's awesome fonts.  Heaven, just heaven.  I used the Verve stamp set, Dream Big.  Unfortunately, there are not any dies to cut out these fun flowers, so yeah I pulled out the ...............scissors. (yuk, phooey, phooey) - gosh I dislike cutting! LOL -- But I do like the end result, so it was worth the struggle.  The leaves are my go-to PTI Turning a New Leaf - with the die to cut out these puppies!  I do love my dies!
Thanks for stopping by~




3 comments:

Marisa said...

Way to flash some Verve, Vicki!! LOVE the card! Great colour combo and well done on the cutting out - I agree, a die for these would be great :)

Peggy said...

Beautiful color combo on this one! I have gotten spoiled with dies too but am working on an handout one right now myself, lol!

Julie Marshall said...

I would have never thought that so much black would be so pretty. It works! The pops of color are just perfect.