Monday, September 12, 2011

SCS Color Challenge

This week over at SCS, Peggy challenged us to use Pool Party (aqua), Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade (bright red), with a dessert of an "outside" item.  Popping around in blogland yesterday I saw a couple of cards with stripes.  I love this look, so I did my version.  It's a CAS color challenge entry.  Easy to get the colors with stripes.  I used my cuttlebug for some added texture, and my sentiment is Hero Arts.  [Love the way it looks handwritten - Don't I wish I could write so perfect).  The butterfly is a Cheery Lynn Designs die that I used with vellum.
Thanks for stopping by~




2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I like how you used the colors Vicki. Your colors pop on the white.

Julia Aston said...

The colors look great as panels accenting the lovely white butterfly Vicki!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...