Monday, May 30, 2011

SCS Color Challenge

The colors this week are Pacific Point, Razzelberry and Daffodil Delight.  I went CAS- sometimes colors just don't work for me.- CAS is a good stand by for me. In this case, I love this card!  But then again, I adore my new butterfly die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  Pretty isn't it?  I used an element from GKD Elegant Elements, the sentiment is from GKD Birthday Bash, and the dots are from GKD Timeless Texture.  I love the way the stamps work together!
Thanks for stopping by~
 

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous butterfly and a fabulous card :)

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one fab butterfly ! lovely card ! have a nice day
greetings, martina
x

Tanya said...

Oh this came out gorgeous! Love the CAS look, and that butterfly, wow! I just had a challenge with almost the same colors, I went CAS too, lol!

Sharon Harnist said...

Love the butterfly card, Vicki, and the graphic black & white is so stunning! What a sweet dog sympathy card for a young boy, too.