Saturday, January 15, 2011

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #38

This week on Speedy's Challenge Joanne G is challenging us to have hearts on our cards.  I took it one step further and made it a heart shaped card!  Gotta love those nesties~~  I also used MFP's Hearts Hearts Hearts.  For my edged flowers, I used the heart shaped wreath on its edge.  I like the way it turned out.  I colored with copics, and textured with my friend Cuttlebug .  We would love for you to come on over to Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge and play!  See ya there~~


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the add, I look forward to learning a lot here.

Becky said...

Fabulous card Vicki, love how you embossed this.

Virgo5 said...

OMGosh! I never would have thought to use the heart flower wreath that way, awesome idea!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great use of the heart Nestie. Very nice card, Vicki!

Joanne (jojot) said...

well....surely can say you met the 'heart' challenge....unique and clever.....lovely too

Francie G. said...

Lovely Valentine creation, Vicki! Love the floral wreath stamped around the heart!

redwasher1 said...

WOW! Vicki, this is fabulous!! Love the heart shaped card and all embossing !! Beautiful!!

Carol L said...

Aren't you the clever one, creating a heart-shaped card? I love how you stamped and embossed it! So pretty!

Peggy said...

Fabulous heart card!! I am in catch up mode for commenting as I have been away for a while! Hope you are enjoying your company!!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun heart card Vicki - love the embossing!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Great shaped card!

Joanne Travis said...

I am SO casing the heart shaped card idea, I love it! Love the way you used the flower heart image this way also.

Wordbird said...

Vicki...I am thrilled with this heart shaped card! Why have the rest of us not thought of that?! Very creative and great "thinking out of the box"!