Saturday, December 11, 2010

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #33
























This week on SCF Joanne challenges us to paper piece.  I used the Fun Backgrounds and the newly released stamp image from Hello Sunshine.  The 2nd card, I used a computer photo I had stashed.  My dog loving friend hasn't been feeling well and this photo is perfect to lighten her mood. 

We hope you come over to SCF Challenge and join in the fun!  There is a winner for every 50 entries in the challenge of an entire MFP stamp set!  Hope to see you there.  Thanks for stopping by~


7 comments:

Selma said...

this is so cute Vicki.

Becky said...

AWWWWW this is so cute.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the yellow and black......so much so that I used it today too! Great minds!

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving that sun image.....great card

redwasher1 said...

Well I love this inside and out!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Vicki. Love that sun image and the colors. Pretty ribbon embellishment. :o)

Virgo5 said...

Wow, that popped up sunny face is perfect for a get well card!