Friday, October 15, 2010

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #25


Hi there!  This week on the SCF challenge, Geri challenged us to use stitching or faux stitching on our cards.  Well, you have seen and heard about my struggles with my sewing machine....so as you can see, I used faux stitching.  The other day I got an mail post from Dawn McVey - she had made ALOT of tags.. All that day at work, all I could think of was that post - I was so impressed.  Now, Dawn used all new items , but I on the hand [with the exception of the nestie tag,] used my scrapes!!  I loved making these, and the perk was getting to use up some of my scrapes! (Oh yea, I have a bunch left over still-lol)  The Merry Christmas is from MFP Greetings of the Season.
Thanks for stopping by~~



11 comments:

Peggy said...

Awesome bunch of tags Vicki! I saw Dawn's post too and I guess i wont be using those stick on tags this year but handmade ones!

Marisa said...

I saw Dawn's post too, they were amazing! You have done a great job yourself! I'll have to get on the tag bandwagon now LOL!

Becky said...

These are wonderful Vicki..

Edna Morrisedie said...

These are lots of fun, I like the rich colours on the kraft base, fabbo job with all the pieces you put together on these!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great way to use up those pesky scraps!! Your holiday tags are delightful and will look sensational on your Christmas gifts!! Great idea for the stitching challenge, Vicki!

craftieodmae said...

Neat tags, great idea for scraps! I'll copy your idea and make tags with em!!

Joanne Travis said...

What a fabulous assortment of tags!! Love them all.

redwasher1 said...

More stunning ideas you have given me!! They are GORGEOUS!!!!!

Francie G. said...

Wow! What an awesome way to use those scrapes, Vicki! Beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous set of tags Vicki, each one is a miniature work of art! I love your faux stitching on them, it's very neat.

Carol L said...

look at all this cuteness in one photo! You did a great job on all of the tags!! Great faux stitching too!