Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stamp TV Sketch Challenge #3

This month, on Thursdays I do the STV Sketch Challenge.  To add a little variety, I have been doing a CAS version and an Intermediate version.  A challenge for both the beginner stamper, along with the more advanced.  Sometimes, a CAS card can be the challenge for the more advanced!  Hence the dual sketches. 

CAS Version


     Intermediate Version



On my CAS version, I used the GKD Picture It, for the corner stamp, and GKD Inside and Out for the sentiment.  On the corner stamp I tried the Spritzing Technique.  I am not sure if it shows in the photo but IRL it looks very nice.


On the Intermediate version I also used GKD Picture It stamp set.  I also tried Gina's technique Distressed Stripes, which I than ran through my Seeing Spots cuttlebug folder.  I added a few layers with the help of my friends, Nestabilities and a bow.  All this equals the intermediate card.
 

Feel free to come on over to Stamp TV and play in the challenge.  If you aren't a member - it is free and takes maybe 5 min to sign up!  You have an opportunity to win a stamp set of your choice for 24.95 or less in the random drawing for the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by~~



No comments: