Friday, September 24, 2010

One Layer Wednesday


I am heading out of town, but needed to get my stamping fix in.  What better way then to whip out a CAS card!  I can't thank Susan, over at Simplicity, enough for re-introducing me to clean and simple cards!  They are just beautiful even though there isn't much to them!  AND they are so fun to make!!  I pulled out one of my really old SU sets Petal Prints, along with PTI Signature Greetings to make this card.  I just adore foliage type cards.
I'll be back Sunday, but there will still be posts coming~~ I love being able to "schedule" a post~~   Have a great and productive week end everyone!!  Thanks for stopping by~~


15 comments:

Jennie said...

Love this Vicki! Petal Prints is on SU set I will always keep :o) Hope your day is FABulous too! I like that font for the sentiment...just lovely.

Marisa said...

Love that SU set - still have it myself - and I just got the Signature Greetings and love it as well. PLUS you made a green card, my favorite colour. Yup, loving this one :)

Becky said...

Clean and simply yet so pretty.

martina's kaartjes said...

Simple, clean, but very effective card !! Have a great weekend, greetings, martina
x

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Vicki, I am enjoying more CAS too. This card is gorgeous!!

joanne wardle said...

simply elegant and beautiful

Anonymous said...

love the colour combinaton and the overall design is very elegant.

Anonymous said...

I have the stamps but never would have come up with this great take on the Challenge. Matter of fact, I'm going right this minute and startin g over. Many thanks for the inspiration.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great cas card-yours always look so fab-hope you enjoyed your week-end away

Susan said...

Aren't the PTI sentiment stamps the BEST!? Love the leaf stamp too, although I'm sure if it's a two stamp process, I'd probably mess it up. I just can't seem to get the "fill in" piece in the right place! TFS!

Peggy said...

WONDERFUL CAS card!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Wonderful card!!!

Carol said...

How simple and how pretty! Great job!

Robbie said...

LOVE this card!! Simple and elegant at the same time...

Bonnie said...

Simple but beautiful!