Saturday, July 10, 2010

Speedy the Cat's Frends Challenge #11

I am so off my game.  I have been running late all week. Gee, does vacation mess you up or what!  LOL.  On the other hand, aren't vacations wonderful!  hee hee.  This week on Speedy the Cat's Friends Blog Challenge, Cathleen challenged us to use your punches.  This was a great challenge for me since I have had this punch for 2 weeks and have only used it once!  Good heavens, I really do need to stop buying new and use what I have - maybe I should have that as a challenge..............NOT - LOL   For my stamps I used MFP Ladybugs and Carnations.
Meanwhile, we hope you come on over and play in this week's Speedy the Cat's Blog Challenge.  I want to thank all who played last week - I literally took the week of vacation and didn't even comment on the entries - my bad - but I did look at all the cards.  Rocked it out for sure!  Thanks also to the Mark's Finest Paper Jr/Sr Design Team for stepping up and helping out while the Team Members took a vacation.  Thanks for stopping by - I hope I see you over at SCF~~

14 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Love the punch you used for this and the red and white is gorgeous.

Bonnie McLain said...

I think this card is delightful Vicki... love the punch on the side.. and I think we are all a little guilty about not using some of our toys... but hey... it's all part of it.. .LOL.. enjoy and play happy.

Claudine Poch said...

Wow, this punch makes a big impact on this card! I have this punch and everytime I try to use it, I don't like the way it looks on the small card. I will have to try using it the way you did. Thanks for the idea.

Payne Holler Cards said...

one word "enabler" LOL - going to get this punch...have put it off bec I dont NEED another one - but your card is gorgeous!!!
you deserved a vacation and glad it was awesome! loved seeing your pics - that lake is a beauty!

Joanne Travis said...

This punch is incredible!! It adds so much detail and elegance to an already lovely card. I'll have to take a walk up to Michael's this morning to see if they have one. I have a coupon!
Have a wonderful weekend, Vicki!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Now tell me why I've never done this flower in RED???????????????????????????? I love it, and your punch with the blue behind it!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Of course the RED flower gets to me right away, but the double layer of punching is fab!!

Deb Neerman said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! LOVE that stunning flower!!

Julia Aston said...

That red carnation looks super Vicki -it's popping off the page - and what a great punch! love how you layered it!

Roxie said...

Very nice card Vicki, I like the red white and blue on the craft.

Marisa said...

Absolutely fabulous, Vicki!!! Love the large scallops.

Francie G. said...

Wow! Beautiful, Vicki! Love your wonderful coloring and that fab border punch!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great job with that flower, lovely colouring! And the border punching is LOVELY!

Peggy said...

Wowza! Love this card and the punched edge is gorgeous!