Monday, July 26, 2010

Couple of CAS cards

Monday seems to be my CAS day - of course the CAS challenge might have something to do with that.  My first card was for the SCS CAS challenge.  I used the soon to be release Mark's Finest Papers stamp set Flourish Sea Creatures.  (You know me with water- LOVE IT)

My second card was for the color challenge over at Stamp TV - black, vanilla and 1 other color.  I wanted to see if I could do a CAS card with Theresa's Aloha set.  I think I did okay.  I didn't really want to use orange, but a beak is usually orange so I didn't have a choice~ lol.
Thanks for stopping by~~

10 comments:

redwasher1 said...

I love them both!

Betty Wright said...

Girl, how do you do it? Switch back and forth from CAS to NOT CAS! I try and try and my CAS so ends up NOT! It is way harder than it looks! Beautiful creations and fabulous CAS!

Peggy said...

Sweet CAS cards Vicki! I am trying hard to be a part time CAS card maker. It's not working! :-)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

These are wonderful, Vicki....but you know how much I love RED, so guess which is my fav!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

yikes! these are adorable!!! now I will be casing your CAS! love both of these - looking forward to seeing the new MFP set,
hugs

Joanne Travis said...

I love your CAS cards, Vicki!! Always such an impact with the beautiful focal point. Fabulous!!

Linda Anderson said...

These cards are gorgeous Vicki!!!! Love 'em both!!

Linda

Mary Marsh said...

these are great cas cards vicki-love the seahorse stamp and sentiment

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards, Vicki! I LOVE that vanilla, black & orange combo, it looks stunning. Gorgeous sea horse card as well, and looks great with the ribbons x

Susan Raihala said...

the orange beak works perfectly with your orange sun...orange is the ugly stepchild of the color world, but I've come to love it.

And your sea horse card is sooooo fun and colorful!