Sunday, June 6, 2010

Verve Challenge - June

I haven't played in the Verve challenge for a couple of months - I actually had some extra time today, so I went for it.  There are weekly challenges, but I got caught up with the 1st two.  The challenge is inspiration, along with a sketch.  Verve's sketches can be difficult, but Amber had been easier this month.  here is the inspiration and sketch  from week 1:
 and my card.  I used new Verve stamps that I just got this week!  I love their stamps!  These sets are called Birthday Wishes & Leaf.  Single image stamps but they screamed MY name when I went looking to buy.
And this is week 2:



And my card
Again, I used Verve stamps; One Person.  About 17 stamps in this beautiful set.  The winner of the challenge gets ALL new releases for the month!  I would LOVE to win.  But if not, I get some amazing cards out of it.  I am planning on making a "set" of these, the colors will probably be all the same throughout so the set will match.  Gotta run, the blog hop for GKD is about to start (and my post is going to automatically load)  Bye for now...

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Just LOVE the first one!! Gorgeous colours and I love what you've done with the layout!! Fabulous use of the Plain Jane with the leaf on the side. Great job on the second oen too.

craftieodmae said...

wow, you have been busy!! All of these cards are gorgeous!!!!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love these, you have done the challenges proud!! Fab use of colour and I love how you used the circles, nicely done!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

You do such a nice job on the sketch challenges and inspiration ones as well! I'm so glad you post the pictures so we can compare!!

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous designs and detailing, Vicki! Beautiful suite of cards!