Saturday, June 5, 2010

SCS Inspiration Challenge #235

It has been awhile since I played in the SCS inspiration challenge.  Now that my schedule has lightened up a bit,  I am able to get back to my challenge routine.  I missed it! 

I was inspired by this photo:


and made this:







I used the newly released by Medallion de Fleur from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I stamped this with Memento Bahama Blue, and used a red sharpie for the dots through out the image, and added 3 gems.  I didn't want to take away from this gorgeous image, so I opted not to put on a sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by~~

11 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty Medallion stamp Vicki -love it in the blue with your shiny bling!

Francie G. said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration piece, Vicki! Love the brilliant blue color with the white!

Mary Marsh said...

This is a gorgeous inspired card vicki-love the medallion-so pretty in blue and a great cas design

craftieodmae said...

beautiful medallion!!!! Love the color too!

Payne Holler Cards said...

just beautiful - have spent most of my time commenting this morning leaving apologies for not having been around blog visiting - just too swamped! I have looked at all the projects I've missed over here - you are so incredibly talented!!! CAS, coloring, layers, you do it ALL!
miss ya - will be back again soon
hope you have a great day GF!

Peggy said...

Gorgeous medallion card!

Joanne Travis said...

LOVE that medallion stamp and especially in this blue. Gorgeous, my friend!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, Vicki, this is such a stunning medallion image done in the blue on white! Gorgeous!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Fab use of the image, love the bright colours too!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

No sentiment necessary! that medallion is beautiful!

Betty Wright said...

GASP! Totally gorgeous design, Vicki! Love it!