Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CAS-tastic #6

I am loving this fun Wednesday challenge over at CAS-tastic.  I have found my niche with CAS cards and this challenge let's me play........fast!  I love the simplicity of this card and of course I really like how easy they are to make~~  I used one of my favorite stamps sets from Gina K Designs, "Vintage Backgounds" with added pearls and gems-- I really like that effect.  My sentiment is also from GKD, Masculine Messages.  Thanks Ladies for stopping by~~

11 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! I'm beginning to be a bit more at ease with the CAS cards, but OMG, it's so hard to not add a ribbon or flower! lol.... Great job here!

Mary Marsh said...

you make these cas cards look so easy-this is a beauty

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, love the simplicity.

Peggy said...

Simply elegant card! Love it!

Agata said...

Your card is beautiful! I love those gems added on top of the stamping! Thanks for playing along!

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely stunning!

Thanks for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Focus on Sentiments" clean and simple card challenge!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great card, love how clean it looks! Well done.

Karen B. said...

Stunning CAS card, I really like the colors your chose, and the addition of your bling.
Thanks for joining us at CAS-Tastic again!

Joanne Travis said...

I love this CAS design and the sentiment is so lovely.

Edna Morrisedie said...

CAS-Fabbo! Love the stamps and they really pop in your CAS design, looks great mate!

Angie Cortes said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along at CAS-tastic Wednesday!!