Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Challenge Site~~

Hi everyone - okay, it is official - today is the first day of Mark's Finest Papers SPEEDY THE CAT'S FRIENDS Blog challenges!!  The team and I have set SATURDAY challenges for you that are fun and easy!  For this first Saturday we also are giving a FULL SET of stamps to the random winner chosen by the board members of Mark's Finest Papers!!   How fun is that!  Come on over to Mark's Finest Papers Blog and check out today's challenge~~ can you guess from my card?  I'm not telling...but I sure hope to see you over at MFP!!

This sneak peek card is made with MFP Ladybugs and Carnations.  [This set will be available May 11th for purchase!]

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for supporting Speedy the Cat's Friends!!

9 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Lovely and vibrant! Great use of colour, you nailed it!

Joanne Travis said...

Oh how beautiful!!! I love the blue up against the red, it is awesome. Love this set of Nesties, it's a classic and perfect shape for a frame.

Liz Williams said...

Vicki, everything looks great and I love your blue carnation. I am so honored to be a part of this amazing and talented team.

Payne Holler Cards said...

woooo hooooo!!!!! big congrats! will be a big hit with you at the helm! headed over there now...great team!

Wordbird said...

Happy Saturday! :D I love this card ...so pretty! I'll try to do one for the challenge today! I'm so excited to see you leading the new challengn blog for "Mark's" You are such a good challege hostess! Hugs!! ;D Doana Q

Cathleen said...

This is so pretty Vicki, I love your Red, White, and Blue card!

Claudine Poch said...

Simple, yet elegant. I like how you inked the background.

Marisa said...

Love that little bit of white border around the image. Great flower and card.

Peggy said...

Love the sponging behind the beautiful blue flower!
Fabulous card!