Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stampin B's #53

This is MY week for the challenge.  We have kind of changed direction to make it easier for you all to JOIN IN and play!  This week I have a simple color challenge - Turquoise, Green & White. (No surprise there huh - LOL)  I just love these colors and with Spring in the air I thought they would work well.  My sketch is what I created from Stampin Vacation's Build a Sketch.  I really enjoy this challenge - Denise added 2 more pieces [we are up to 12 at this point] - she chooses what pieces we use and it is up to us to build the card.  Having the pieces in front of you makes it easy to move them around and see how you want to build your card.  I have been featured the last 2 months!  How fun is that!


Anyway, I used my new stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps Blooming with Blessing to make this card.  Aren't these umbrellas awesome! - I love the way they stamp, and they are acrylic stamps so lining them up is so much easier!  [I really struggle with a stamp positioner]   I used nesties Label 9 as my main layer, I used my cb folders dots and stripes to represent rain.  Okay peeps - done with this one - I sure hope you join in the fun with the Stampin B's~~ I would love to see my cyber friends!

Thanks again for stopping by - I so appreciate it~~

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic card, love the colors too! Hopefully I'll get time to play along...

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving this bouquet of umbrellas...very clever

Michele Kovack said...

Fabulous!! love the lime green & turquoise color combo!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

These are just the yummiest colors, Vicki, and the umbrellas sure look like they have stamped beautifully! TFS!

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful, Vicki! Great look and design! Amazing colors, too! Cool card!

Mary Marsh said...

I really like this card vicki-I love the scripture and using the umbrellas with it is such a creative idea-the colors are great also

Wanda Cullen said...

Fabulous colors and love that reassuring sentiment!!

Cathleen said...

This is fantastic, I just love the colors and the layout!

Joanne Travis said...

What a sweet little stamp set, Vicki! I love this, I'll have to check out this stamp line. This would be a perfect set to have from the Seattle area with all all of our rain. Love the beautiful and comforting verse too. So lovely all around!

Francie G. said...

Love this, Vicky! Fabulous sentiment! Wonderful colors and umbrellas! Beautifully done!

Laurie Wilson said...

Just beautiful! with a hint of cheerfulness behind the sentiment, wonderful!