Saturday, April 24, 2010

Featured Stamper - Gloria


I knew I would have another card... I love being able to get challenges done the night before.  Featured Stamper is my 2nd favorite challenge.  You can legally copy and steal everything (CASE) - LOL.  I was glad to see Gloria be chosen.  She is a fellow CDS stamper with me.. one I have recently gotten to notice her work.  I was excited to see that I could even use Clear Dollar Stamps Fashionably French - I love these shoes!  I colored them with red copics and I did use the GKD Vintage Background again... Yep like I said me and dots like each other..  A little frame sponging and this puppy is all done.  Thanks for stopping by.. again..


10 comments:

Marisa said...

Love all the read and the shoes are too fun :D Great case.

Mary Marsh said...

this is another great card-you are on a roll today-love the red-it seems so fitting with the image and the sentiment

Peggy said...

Wowza!! I just love those shoes and the polka dot paper is the perfect combo!!

craftieodmae said...

That puppy sure is purtty.....LOL.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

All this RED makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over!! Love it!!

Joanne Travis said...

What could be better than red, new shoes, and polka dots!! Love this card, Vicki.

Joanne (jojot) said...

ooh la la says it all....divine

Edna Morrisedie said...

LOVE LOVE those shoes, and you really paired it perfectly with the polka dots, fab CASE, gorgeous card!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun case Vicki! love the red dots on paper and shoes!

Linda Borneman said...

Ooh La La, Vicki! Great job on CASE'ing my friend, Gloria's card. Love the great layout, the polka dotted paper and all that red! Lovin' it!