Monday, February 22, 2010

Theresa's Showcase #6

This card also is for TLC261 - pieces of paper - I just did cattails, but I really like the idea.  They are made with SU word punch - easy peasy!  I stamped the frog, copic colored him, reverse masked the sun (punch a post it with a circle punch), place on paper and sponge) sponged the background, and stamped the tall grass.  I cut out with my oval nesties and then applied the cattails.  I cut out my inches and than embossed with a cuttlebug folder.  This sketch is from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #61.  My finished card is a 5.5 square.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Vicki

8 comments:

Marisa said...

There's that cute little froggie again :D Love the cattails :D Darling card.

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic! Vicki, check out the card I posted on my blog today, great minds work alike LOL

Miesje said...

Awesome card - what a great idea to use the word punch for cattails. Love the blue frog too!

Payne Holler Cards said...

that is neat that you and Olga were both thinkin cattails!
love how you did this!! you are wearing this frog out...love it!!!!

Selma said...

Wow Vickie this is a fabulous card.

Patricia St Martin said...

Wow!! Vicki, love your card... Wonderful card for a guy. Beautiful coloring.

redwasher1 said...

Vicki, your card is jaw dropping gorgeous!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!You did a wonderful job designing this card! You rock.

Theresa Momber said...

What a neat idea!!! Love it!!!