Sunday, February 21, 2010

Theresa #5












(I added this picture so you could see the blue frog!)
Okay this is my last card for today!  I was a tad busy this week end with cards, but I had such a bad week [with cards] that I had to make up for it!  LOL.  This is my FIRST watercolor attempt... Like copics, it is a definite work in progress.  I can see the potential (in other cards done by AMAZING artists), but I will need more practice.  However, for a first time I am not to unhappy with this.  I colored this on a quality watercolor paper (from MFP) and cut out the image and mounted it on the card.  The sketch is from Eat Sleep Stamp  sketch #71.  What do you think?  Thanks for stopping by~ Vicki

5 comments:

Becky said...

Great job on this. I love the colors, and your coloring is awesome. Love the blue frogs.

Marisa said...

Yup, love those poisonous, tropical, croaking beauties LOL! Fabulous card and your colouring is well done :D

craftieodmae said...

Who knew, Blue frogs, your card is absolutely gorgeous as always!

Payne Holler Cards said...

yaaaayyy! there really are blue frogs! LOL..your watercoloring is great and luv the sketch! you have been busy!!

Theresa Momber said...

Holy wow! This is stunning!!! Gorgeous, Vicki!