Monday, May 12, 2014

SCS Color Challenge #478

I am Karen's co-hort this week over at SCS, and she came up with a pretty color combo; Old Olive, Real Red and Daffodil Delight, with a dessert of white embossing powder.

I went with a CAS card again for this week's challenge - I do adore CAS.  I haven't used this PTI embossing plate in probably 2 years!  I am really trying to use existing tools and products.  Lordy, I have so much stuff and I just Carry On and Keep Buying..... ;).  My sentiment is from Simon Says Flower Friend.

I hope you pop on over and play along in the SCS Color Challenge~


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Polka dots and butterflies - hmmm, hmm good :)

Petra Swart said...

This is just so very, very beautiful, Vicki!!! Love the green and yellow polka dots and the red butterfly is stunning!! Lovely CAS card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...