Monday, April 21, 2014

Couple of Cards for Monday



I have a small tutorial over at the A Walk Down Memory Lane Blog for making this card.







It's time for another STAMPloration Sketch #10:


I used STAMPlorations Retro Mod Shapes for my background and Trendy Feathers for my sentiment.  The little dots are embossing paste. My stencil had ink on it which in turn colored the tiny dots.  I kind of liked the contrasting color so I went with it.

I hope you come over the STAMPlorations Blog, check out the other DT cards, and then play along~  I adore the angled panels and I hope you are inspired too.





Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Both these cards are beautiful, Vicki!!
Have a lovely week!!

Nonni said...

Great cards, Vicki, I really like how the vellum looks like in your STAMPlorations card!

Becky said...

What great CAS cards Vicki. Both have great designs.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I really like the one with the feather! Super design.

Deepti said...

Lovely Clean n graphic cards, I love the encircles twine behind the feather :) gorgeous. Heading over for the tutorial !!

Deepti said...

I am, unable to enter my comment at the tutorial :( so came back to tell that I enjoyed ur tutorial and will try it soon :)

sandie said...

I just love your take on the sketch, so perfectly CAS and such cool colours x

shirley-bee said...

Great idea to use vellum for the sketch, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki. Two great cards. Love the use of vellum on your DT piece for our sketch challenge. Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

maria f. said...

Love what you did with the sketch, Vicki. Vellum was a great idea. That green striped thank you card is awesome too.