Monday, March 19, 2012

SCS Color Challenge #367

This week over at SCS, Peggy chose River Rock, Chocolate Chip and Baja Blue with dessert being a ruffled ribbon.  Once again, I still do not have Baja Blue -- [I used an aqua color] and I don't do ruffled ribbon (it makes the card to hard to mail).  However, the colors are nice together!


I used the March  SFYTT sketch for my layout, and the gorgeous in-house paper from Gina K Designs.  The sentiment is also from GKD, Wild Flowers, and my flowers are from Cherry Lynn, Stacker Flower.

Come on over and play in the color challenge~  Thanks for stopping by!
ps - LOOKING FOR OPINIONS check out this post.  Your opinion is appreciated :)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Great flower and colour combo :)

LilyPinkScraps said...

Love chocolate and aqua together - such a gorgeous flower!!

Rae said...

I love the color combination and the way you executed the sketch. The flower is the perfect touch. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki, Although I have frequently visited your blog recently, I am sorry to admit I have not left you any comments. I enjoy your use of color and appreciate your ideas and cards. I really, really (I mean "really) like today's color combination and use of a variety of patterns. Have found that I appreciate and lean your style.Thanks for your energy and frequent posts. Yours in one of my most frequented blogs. Keep up the good work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...