Wednesday, November 30, 2011

There She Goes Challenge 132

Oh when I saw the inspiration photo over at There She Goes, naturally, I had to play!  My favorite - turquoise!  On top of that, I got a box of goodies in and don't ya know I got 2 sets of There She Goes stamps!  Fate, I'm telling ya fate.



I used There She Goes Flowers of Happiness. I also used my new Lattice 2 die from Cheery Lynn. [This one cuts like buttah! It's fun too! :)]
I am off to mail out my Christmas cards and than heading out of town tomorrow - here I come Vegas!  There will be cards coming your from my blog, but I won't be here to make sure they work! :)  Fingers crossed~

Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

And oh such a PERFECT color match!!!!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Beautiful!

Joanne (jojot) said...

beautiful....but most amazing is that you have your cards done and out.....I am soooooo far behind....oh well....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...