Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thursday Sketch Challenge - 5/13/10 - STVSCVD11





This is my sketch for this week over at Stamp TV.  As I went to edit this photo, I had pulled up the wrong card - realizing I made a similar card a few weeks back.. We do have our  "likes" -  stars, stripes, polka dots - my favorite! (and of course ovals)  On my sample I used GKD Timeless Treasure, illustrated by Theresa Momber, and also GKD Picture It.





In my travels of blogland, I came across a referral to this awesome color site called "Kuler".  I am color challenged and I am having just a blast with this site!  Ever looking for what colors to use?- check it out!  Amazing color choices - certainly ones I would never think to use but WOW what punch to your cards!

Anyway, please feel free to come on over to STV and join in the fun!  The winner receives their choice of ANY GKD stamp set 24.95 or less!  Can't hurt to play- and you might be the winner!
Thanks for stopping~~

5 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

great sketch vicki-I love the sentiment on this card

Marisa said...

Great card, Vicki! Love all the stars and the overstamp of the image on the sentiment panel.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Very interesting colour combo, great job with the stars too, I love stars and nice to see some big ones making a showing!

Joanne Travis said...

Thanks for the inspiration!! I have a star set and punches but never seem to use it. This will get me motivated, it is awesome!

Peggy said...

I keep meaning to participate in your sketch challenges and the week gets by too fast. Now that I have a break from DT work, I will get there!
Your card is super fun with the stars and the sentiment is one of my favorites!