Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stampin B #58 - Food or drink on card


This week is Benzi's choice - she chose International No Diet which is celebrated in May (heck I  celebrate that every month ! LOL) so her choice is food or drink on your card.  Well, I spaced today and ALMOST missed getting my sample done!  Good grief major brain fade on THAT.  Luckily, I remembered and got a card done! Whew - to close for comfort on that- LOL  I used the fun Clear Dollar Stamp set Yummy Cupcake again.  How perfect is that for food - you betcha~  I used the color cb folder technique for the colored bg also stamped with GKD Vintage Backgrounds.  A couple of Blossom Nesties sponged and card is done.  Like I said, I almost forgot this so its a rush job. EDITED:  I added a second with changes I made for the WT challenge of distressed edges - I used a butter knife - subtle, but it works.
Thanks for stopping by -
 ps - there are a few entries on this day - STV Sketch, Stampin B and MFP Blog hop - like life - everything hits at once!!  LOL

7 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great card vicki for it being a rush job-I love red cards and yours is such a beauty-great ribbon also

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, I love the cupcake, no calories, no points and no crumbs LOL.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love this, all the red looks wonderful, great for your cuppie card, yummo!

Karen Barber said...

SWEEEEET cupcake card Vicki! LOVE it!!!

Joanne Travis said...

Yummo as Rachael Ray says :)
Love this sweet and cheery card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

hmmmm...your cupcakes thoughts and my chocolate thoughts.....we are two of a kind I think...lol!!

Peggy said...

Definitely yummy cards!! Love red and yellows together and your pink frosting sets off the cupcakes perfectly!