Tuesday, October 6, 2026

STAMPlorations Day - STAMPcuts Retro Christmas


Today I am featuring the STAMPcuts Retro Christmas.

I started with the Circles All Over Textured Cover Plate  for added texture to the card base.  Using an oval die [from my stash], I stamped a background from the Nordic Knit Tag stamp set, and then, stamped, cut out and colored the hanging stockings from the same set. 

Last step, I added the Retro Christmas Cut for the sentiment.

==============

For this second card,  I started with a Diamond Textured Cover Plate from my stash. [I thought this was a STAMP product, but whoops it wasn't].  Using the Bracket Labels/Tags Nesting Dies, I cut some framing, and layered all together to make a shaker front.

Lastly, I adhered the Retro Christmas Cut.

I hope you enjoyed these new Cuts.  See you next week~





Thanks for stopping by~
Affiliate Links are used in this post - Thanks for your support.

No comments: