Thursday, October 1, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #843 - Die Week


Yeah, so I might have mentioned [over the years] that I pretty much do not like Halloween.  That said, when there is a challenge... well, I gotta do it!  After searching, I finally found a Halloween stamp set; Memory Box Pumpkin Kisses. [kind of an adorable set for sure!]

Even though this is a totally CAS card, that ghost is too fun!


=============

Now, the original post... Below is the card I made first, along with the verbiage.

Surprisingly enough, this card totally made me smile!  That little mummy is beyond fun.  In all disclosure, these were a freebie digital set I got last year.  I do not have ANY dies for Halloween, so, a hand cut is going to have to work for this challenge.


Where did I find the Halloween set?  In my new stack of goodies from Memory Box!  I literally just went through the products after I made this post.  Hence, there being 2 cards - 1 correct, 1 improvised.

Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #843 and play along.  


Thanks for stopping by~

No comments: