Wednesday, September 30, 2026

STAMPlorations Day - Retro Gratitude Cuts


Today I am featuring another new item over at the STAMPlorations store; Retro Gratitude Cuts.  A fun product, for a fun sentiment!

For this first card, I started with the Broken Glass Stencil, inked it up, and then ran it through my embossing machine with the card base!  It gave a wonderful, subtle background, along with a textured  letterpress effect. (I'm kinda of loving this result.)  Using a heart die [from my stash] I inked that same stencil the "normal" way using darker ink.

Once I adhered the heart onto the base, I added on the Retro Gratitude Cut with dimension tape.

======================

For this second card, I used the Wonky Stitched Grid Texture Cover Plate, for texture on my card base.  [I adore texture cover plates!!]

I cut down one of the Autumn Card Fronts, adhered it onto the card base using dimension tape, and then added the Retro Gratitude Cut.


That's it for today.  I'll be back next Tuesday featuring the STAMPcuts Retro Christmas.




Thanks for stopping by~
Affiliate links have been used in this post - Thanks for the support.

No comments: