Wednesday, September 23, 2026

STAMPlorations Day - Christmas Backgrounds


Sheri just keeps on creating!  For my card today I am using the Christmas Backgrounds ATC #2.

This size of this is more like a card front.  Using the ATC Builder [OOS] I cut out the ATC size [3.5x2.5], mounted it on colored card stock, and then adhered all onto an A2 card base.

I added the Classic Christmas Perfect Pair for the sentiment.I do love this water colored van!  Totally fun.  There are 6 images in this set;


Don't forget to use my code [if you want]




I'll be back next week with more projects using STAMPlorations products~


Thanks for stopping by~
Affiliated Links are used in this post.  Thanks for the support.

4 comments:

TK said...

What an adorable card!! I love the van image, and the tree plus packages make this a fun Christmas card, Vicki

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas card design! Shari creates such amazing designs which allows for easy card making!

Lisa Elton said...

How fun! This is cute!

LeslieT said...

Super cute!