Monday, September 28, 2026

September Instagram Embossing Folder Hop

Due to traveling, I wasn't able to join in last month's hop, but I'm back in the swing for this month!

The theme this month is Autumn.  I grabbed a card panel and embossing folder and went to town!

I randomly inked up the card panel before embossing.  Once embossed, I swiped inked over the raised portions for some more  depth.  Using another inked card panel, I cut out the SS Abundant Leaves Wafer Dies, and individually inked the parts of the SS Layered Berry Bird.  Once I adhered the bird together, I adhered all to my embossed inked panel with some glue, and some dimension tape.


Lastly, I added a foiled sentiment, and glued the completed panel to a card base.  Yep, I am quite smitten with this end result!  You can see the entire hop over on Instagram HERE.


Thanks for stopping by~

No comments: