Wednesday, August 26, 2026

STAMPlorations Day - Perfect Pairs +


Today I am combining my set of Perfect Pairs; Blooms & Sunshine with other STAMPlorations products.

For my first card, I used the digital Sketched Blooms for the background.  I added the "splatter" from the Perfect Pairs Blooms & Sunshine as the center of the flowers.  [I like how it makes the coloring look artsy]  I added some texture with the Circles All Over Textured  Cover Plate.

Using some of the ephemera from the kit, I adhered the small tags together, and then dimension taped onto the background panel.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment onto vellum, and adhered that down.
Yeah, I am happy with this end result.

======================

For this second card, I used a panel from the Junk Journal Collage A2 Card Fronts, and stenciled on a design using the Delicate Links Stencil - I do love this effect!

I added on one of the flora ephemera [from the kit] and a sentiment from the Floral Magic Clear Stickers.  Yep, kind of happy with this card too :).

Don't forget, you can use my code and save 20% off the already crazy low prices!


See you next week~


Thanks for stopping by~
Affiliated Links are used in this post - Thanks for the support.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are beautiful!