I'm going with another Christmas card for today from the Christmas Charm Release.
I started with the Polkadot Stencil using some embossing paste for snow on the card base. I cut a small panel with the Fan Stitched Scalloped Arch Frames, and built on top of that. The foliage came from Pine & Berries Sprigs, and the adorable bird from Holiday Robin. [Yes, he is an albino robin 😉]
I opted for no sentiment, but will stamp the inside with a Christmas greeting before mailing.
That's it for this month. I'll return next month with more fun creations using Memory Box Co supplies.
Thanks for stopping by~


4 comments:
Beautiful Christmas or winter greeting design! That bird is all ready for the cold season with his attire!
Saw this little gem on FB! Love the polka dot background. Cute card!
Wonderful card, Vicki! I love the bird and frame, the whole card is amazing and cheery
An adorable card. TFS
Post a Comment