I have had a few challenges lately requiring the word water. Rather than doing my usual beach scene, I went literal with a "water" colored card.
I went to my friend Pinterest and found a watercolored thank you card that I was inspired by. I inked up my stamp, spritzed with water, and stamped. I then took a paint brush and blended some of the ink together.
A cute little mini water colored card definitely works for this challenge.
Your turn! Come on over to JUGS #836 and show us how you create a "water" card. So many possibilities~
Thanks for stopping by~


10 comments:
A tranquil, soft, pretty water-coloured scene. Love this.
hugs~c
That’s an amazing beautiful scene card! I love how it turned out!
Ocean-front or river-front -- either way, this is a perfect water scene you've created!
So peaceful and pretty!
This is lovely, Vicki.
Vicki... you should watercolor more... this is absolutely beautiful.
Your watercolor scene is gorgeous!
Fabulously CASimple Vicki. Great idea to do a wash of soft 'water' colours.
Clever approach to word week: Water. It's a serene scene.
Soft and relax watercolor picture, congrats 💐☺️ happy day
Post a Comment