Thursday, August 6, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #835 - Die Week


I'm the Hostess for this week's challenge.  I like to make it easy to join in by leaving it anything goes.  Is that really a challenge?  Probably not, but it's an easy card to enter for sure.

This is my favorite time of year -- all about the beach!  I love this shell and it sure works for this challenge.  I went through my stash of inked panels and these colors [kind of] reminded me of the beach, so, I went with it, and using the die, cut it out.

A very CAS card that I'm good with.

Your turn! Sure hope you come on over and join in the JUGS #835 Die Week challenge. I'm looking forward to the gallery.


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

ElizStewart said...

I love anything goes! Also love that gorgeous shell!

Carol said...

Shells come in all colors and this one would get picked up on a beach for its unique colors!

Greta said...

Very creative and beautiful! Great use of your inked panel!

TK said...

Your shell is beautiful, and definitely one you want to pick up and keep from the beach. Very nice

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful shell and wonderful colors on your beautiful and simply styled card!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way this fills the card front, it's pretty!

Trina P. said...

That shell looks amazing! Great choice of ink panel to die cut it from.

Bobby said...

That inked panel is reminiscent of the colors of seashells, Vicki. That shell was all your card needed.

lichazul said...

Great die , great card d💐😊 congrats

Ina G said...

Love the die and the colour you used as the outline. That panel you found is stunning and nice touch of inking to ground your perfectly CAS die cut card.

LeslieT said...

Gorgeous! So glad to see you bringing that giant shell back out for a play! It's so cool!