Sunday, August 16, 2026

AAA Card Challenge #321 - 1+1


I had to go really digging to find some farm images!

However, you all know me - I persevered and found a stamp set!  [I'm thinking 15 years old?  I do hoard my stamps!]

Worked out perfectly!  Will I use this card for anything? Nope.  However, I did enjoy the sentiment :).


Your turn.  Come on over to AAA Card Challenge #321 and play along with the 1+1 challenge.  Remember to keep it CAS.


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

card is fab! the sentiment? a bit dark? maybe, must not think about it ;-)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super fun and colorful card design! Your coloring is wonderful!

TK said...

Adorable card! I love the cute animals and the sentiment, but yes I wouldn't know when to give this one either. Three great circles of fun, in any view

Lisa Elton said...

So stinking cute!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this Vicki - it proper made me chuckle! Thanks for having me as your guest designer for this challenge!