Saturday, August 1, 2026

AAA Birthday Challenge #88 - Flowers - CutCardStock


This should be a popular challenge.  I think everyone loves to make floral cards.  I know I do!

It is so easy when you use pretty flower dies to make a floral card!  This is also my CutCardStock day.  I used the following colored card stock; 130# Heavy White for the card base, Salt Water, Amaranth Pink, DCS Aqua and a touch of Bright Foil Gold.

Add a little ink to the inside of the flower for depth, and you have quite a fabulous card!

Your turn.  Come on over to AAA Birthday Challenge and join in the fun with your flower card!

Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Very pretty card

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful flower arrangement and I love the colors!

TK said...

They really are beautiful flowers, Vicki! The ink blending added the perfect depth and interest plus your gold just brought everything to shine