Today I am focusing on focal fronts, and clear stickers.
I started with using the Wonky Stitched Grid Texture Cover Plate Die. I am big on background texture, and this worked perfectly for this card. [These Cover Plates are also on sale Buy 1 get 50% off 2nd one]
I went through my pre-cut/pre-colored Flowers & Coffee Focal Fronts and chose this fun "summer" image. While I no longer drink Frappuccinos, I certainly have had my share over the 20 years I worked there! They are quite a fabulous summer drink.
I also used an All Things Coffee Clear Sticker for my sentiment. Unfortunately, it got lost within the pretty colors. I should have probably adhered it to vellum first, then added it to my card (Next time 😉) It says "First drink coffee, then do stuff".
That's it for today's card. I very happy with this summer feel card.
===========================
You can use my code to save 20% off your $15.00 purchase, plus get a freebie!
Thanks for stopping by~ Affiliate links are used in this post. Thanks for your support.



No comments:
Post a Comment