Wednesday, July 8, 2026

STAMPlorations Day Featuring Card Fronts


It's time again for another fun STAMPlorations Day.  As stated, for today, I am focusing on card fronts and other paper products offered by STAMPlorations.

Junk Journal College
[watermarked]

When I looked at the package of card fronts I saw ATC's.


I have a basic step system that I follow when making these fun tiny works of art.  I start with 31/2 x21/2 size card - in this case, I cut one of the panels in half, then sized accordingly.  I adhered down a strip of self made stamped tissue paper, and lightly brushed on some acrylic paint.  I then use a stencil with some modeling paste, placing either 3 times around the card, or just stencil over the entire card.  I used the Patches Stencil for both of these cards.




Once all is dried, I ink up the edges of both the panel, and the ephemera images, and start layering some images; Nostalgia #1 Ephemera Cut Outs, and a sentiment from the Nostalgia #1 Clear Stickers.  The last step is punching a hole, and adding some ribbon.  Following these basic steps is helpful for me to be happy with the end result.  Have you ever made ATC's?

Shery is offering a fabulous Card Fronts VIP Subscription [click for more info]. As usual, I recommend since her prices are amazing, AND, you get a store wide discount of 25% off as long as you are a subscriber.

I'll be back next Wednesday sharing more of the STAMPlortions products.


Affiliates are used in this post - Thank you for your support.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome designs on your ATC tags!

TK said...

These are fab! The frontal were the perfect start for your ATCs they're always so fun and unique.

Shery Russ said...

these are just AWESOME! love them!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Your ATC's are so delightful!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome set of ATCs!

LeslieT said...

These are fabulous! I love everything about both of them!