Thursday, July 23, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #833 - Stencil Week

Gotta love an anything goes stencil challenge!


I needed an 80th birthday card so I went all out on this one~

I pulled out my Better Press machine and a set from Altenew; Blossoming Bouquet Bundle. This comes with everything; press plate, stencil, embossing folder, and die.  One stop shop!

While I think "stencil" coloring is kinda cheating, you can't beat the beautiful end results!  I'm thinking the recipient will be happy with her card.

Your turn.  Come on over to JUGS #833 and show us your stenciled card.  The possibilities are endless when its anything goes~



Thanks for stopping by~
Affiliate link is used - thanks for the support.

12 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... your friend is going to love this card!

Carol said...

Beautiful and not cheating at all!!! This is a great card all around!

TK said...

Your blossoms are amazing! I love that you innertwined your big 80 and the flowers. Very pretty, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful! I haven’t colored a lot using a stencil as so many times my wonky eyes can’t see the design properly to get a good alignment. When it isn’t lined up right I feel so disappointed. I will have to give it a try again to see if I can learn to nail it! So many things I need to learn to do properly!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Not sure if I mentioned it but your card is beautiful! And made personal using the age of the person!

Ina G said...

BIG BOLD and BEAUTIFUL Vicki - and in capitals on purpose. Sure makes a statement.

Bonnie said...

I think the recipient will be delighted with this card, Vicki! An 80th birthday calls for a special card!

Bobby said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous card, Vicki!

lichazul said...

Absolutely gorgeous card,☺️💐

lichazul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cm said...

WOW! Gorgeous card to celebrate an 80th birthday! This will be treasured!
hugs~c

LeslieT said...

So beautiful! Those flowers and the gold accents are stunning!