Thursday, July 9, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #831 - Word Week


I was going to create a musical card, but then I won these cuties from Not 2 Shabby, I had to use them instead.  I figure the ball image worked as play.

Aren't these images the sweetest!  They totally bring a smile to my face!  I used an older background technique, inking and water spritzing up an acrylic block, and laying it down on a card panel.  The Group of Cardmakers reminded me of this fun technique.  Thanks Ladies.

I think this background is rather perfect for these fun images - win-win in my book.

Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #831 and show us your play card~


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

cm said...

Win-win in my book too, Vicki. The background pairs perfectly with your sweet images; definitely a card that makes me smile.
hugs~c

TK said...

Your cuties are definitely feeling the win! Awesome background and card

Lisa Elton said...

I think the ball works too this is so cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such sweet and adorable little cuties! I love this card design!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I agree they are just the sweetest, great background to go with them!

Ina G said...

We all agree this is just the sweetest card and that background is the bomb. Love it.

Bonnie said...

So cute, Vicki! Great results with that background too!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your little turtles are so cute and that background turned out amazing and definitely the perfect backdrop for those cuties!

Bobby said...

Those images are the cutest, Vicki, and they do look like they're having fun playing together.

lichazul said...

Very cute card, congrats 💐☺️ xoxo

LeslieT said...

So sweet! Love those adorable critters!

Loll said...

Your sweet card makes me smile! :) Adorable, especially with the watery background from the acrylic block stamping. Thanks so much for joining us at Group of Cardmakers, Vicki!! xx