Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Memory Box Co Day


It's time for another day using Memory Box products.

  

To make this mini size, gatefold, slimline card [3x4.5], I used the following Memory Box products:

6x6 Solid Core Cardstock; Lagoon, Sunrise, and Greenery
Greeting from Birthday Greetings



Very cute in real life, and it will hang off a goody bag quite nicely!

See you next month~

NOTE:  This post is using affiliated links - thanks for your support!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like that you decorated the watering can with flowers. This is lovely!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A great card and I love the way you added flowers to the wagering can! Wonderful colors used in your design too!

Lana said...

Lovely cards! Wish I had ones like that to pair next to my carpet cleaning. Love it. Thank you for sharing!

Jeanne H said...

Yup, this is a great card...so much to look at. I love it.

LeslieT said...

Beautiful gatefold design! Love that watering can!