Monday, June 1, 2026

AAA Birthday Challenge #86 - For the Boys


This is always a fun challenge when it's for boys.  Since 90% of my cards I make are masculine, it's also an easy one. 😉

I totally love this guy!  [I also had forgotten I had him.] I'm glad I remembered, cuz he really is perfect for a fun little boy card.  Yep, my grandson is totally into dinosaurs and this one is for him!

Yes, I'm smiling too!

Your turn.  Come on over to AAA Birthday Challenge #86 and show us your for the boys card.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

great boys card and fun dino, we all have our dino phase don't we?I did but I think it's a boy's thing for sure

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and fun birthday card!

Lisa Elton said...

I knew right away this was for your grandson! It's too cute!

cm said...

Perfect card for your dino-loving grandson! So cute!
hugs~c

TK said...

What a fun card! Your grandson will be thrilled, and Mr Dino will be ecstatic to be received by someone so happy to see him

LeslieT said...

OMG, this couldn't be any cuter!