Monday, December 8, 2025

Elizabeth Craft Designs Day

It's another ECD day here on the blog.  Today I am showcasing the Lace, Heart & Doily Die Set.

I also used some tags from the Tag Variety Pack Die Set.  This is an older set, [but a real go-to for making fun layers], along with Everyday Big Words for the Love.



For this 2nd card, I started out with the [so my favorite] Postage, Arches & Kets Die Set postage shape die for the background panel, and then added some fun layers with the Lace, Heart & Doily Die Set.





Yep, I'm early with Valentine's Day, but I like to be prepared 😉.

See you next Monday~


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Look at all of those fabulous layers! These are both feminine and lovely, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful designs with the hearts and lace! Great looking Valentines!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are stunning! I adore the lacey details on each one!

LeslieT said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! Loaded with beautiful texture!