Tuesday, November 18, 2025

Instagram ATC Hop


It's time again for the fun mini art cards!

I am so glad I found this hop!  I have so much fun making these ATCs.  I started with a master sheet 3.5 x 10 and went to town!  I started by brushing on a light coat of white acrylic paint and let that dry.  I randomly stamped on a stamp image, and then stenciled some embossing paste and again, let that dry.  Once dried, I painted on some turquoise acrylic paint, and sprayed water on it so it would spread for a soft coverage. I cut the ATCs to size [2.5], went to my scrap pile, pulled out some papers, ripped them, and glued them onto the ATCs. I added the embossed birds, along with some tiny sentiments. To finish these off, I drew some border lines around the outside edges, and added some splatter.






Yep, I am happy with the end result!

You can go over on Instagram HERE to see the rest of the participants.  
There are some fun ATCs to see!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully made ATC creations with the birds displayed!

Anonymous said...

Really awesome little pieces of art my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Polka dot birds... yes please!! So cute, Vicki!

LeslieT said...

Oh, I do love me an ATC or three! These are GREAT!