Sunday, June 1, 2025

AAA Birthday Challenge #74 - No Stamping

 
 
I love this challenge!
 
I have noticed over the last few months, I seem to not be using stamps - huh.  All the array of dies, stencils, and whatever, stamps not so much.  All that said, I am loving this month's challenge.
 
I started with die cutting the shape, and using a stencil, I inked on some clouds.  I went digging through my dies, found this fun guy and the leaf cuts, and grabbed a sentiment strip.

WA LA!  No stamping 😀
 
Your turn!  Come on over to AAA Birthday Challenge #74 and show us your card with no stamping.  You have all month to join in.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

That's awesome!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome design and beautiful colors in your tropical card!

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, with stencils and dies as lovely as these, who needs to stamp?? SO fantastic!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

WA LA indeed, this is marvelous!

TK said...

With pretty colors and fun dies, who needs stamps? Surely not you -- this card is terrific, Vicki

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is amazing! I'm loving the shinny oval frame around this scene!

Wendy R. said...

Your card is absolutely delightful, Vicki! The die-cut shapes combined with the stenciled cloud background create such a serene and charming scene. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a Guest DT; it's been a pleasure to contribute alongside such talented artists!

Wendy R. said...

Love your no-stamping card, Vicki! The die-cut elements and stenciled clouds create such a delightful scene. It's been a blast being a Guest DT—thanks for the inspiration and fun! 🎉

LeslieT said...

Just beautiful! Even though I don't like the heat, I do love anything with tropical vibes!

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful card, I am in love with the handsome flamingo.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. Greetings, Wilma xx