Saturday, May 17, 2025

CutCardStock Day


The weeks sure are flying by!  I know I'm not the only one who feels this way either.  [Thankfully]

For my CCS card I am going BRIGHT!  That is why I adore Spring and Summer - I love the bright colored flowers and the vivid greens - yep my happy seasons.

On to the card:

Here are the colors I used:  Yellow Jacket, Light Yellow, Metallic Copper, Dark Teal, and a touch of Bright White.

I don't usually do this [link a different company], but I also used the fun lemon dies from ECD Everyday Elements Fresh Fruit.

That's it for today's card.  I'll be back next Saturday~


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your bright happy yellow and those cute textured lemons are sure to make the recipient's birthday a happy one! Terrific card!

LeslieT said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the yellow!

Anonymous said...

Wowza! This is bright and gorgeous Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design with all the layers, great colors and pretty lemons!