Saturday, April 12, 2025

CutCardStock Day

Sometimes a color combo just jumps out at you!  That's what happen for today's card. 

I started out with Natural White 80# card stock for the card base.  I wanted to use [new to me] Metallic Copper, and then, Adobo Orange [such fun texture on this paper!] and Granny Smith Green jumped out at me.  I am loving this color combo!

While Metallic Copper flowers aren't the norm, I feel they worked rather awesomely :)
 
See you next Saturday with another card using the amazing colors CutCardStock carries, and the prices are so fabulous!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with the gorgeous flower arrangement! Lovely colors too!

TK said...

Wow! Love your colors and layout, Vicki, this is really unexpected and pretty

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card Vicki! Love how the flowers pop!

LeslieT said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I always look forward to your CCS shares!