Thursday, January 23, 2025

Just Us Girls Challenge #759 - Anything Goes Stencil Week

 
It's pretty nice just making a card with a fun stencil!
 
No techniques, just lay down the stencil, and blend on some ink.  Nice and easy.

What makes it even better, is I like the end result!  That's a win for me.
 
Your turn.  Come on over to JUGS #759 Challenge, and show us your stencil creation.


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

cm said...

Beautiful stenciled background for your pretty flowers. I'm crushing over your colours; lovely!
hugs~c

Carol said...

Great soft color combination and beautiful flowers!!!

TK said...

Vicki, you just threw the masculine/geometrics out the window and aced the fun/feminine! I love the big swoopy stencil paired with your gorgeous florals -- so awesome.

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, you have taken that simple stencil to next level pretty by finishing it with that cover die - and I love that little branch of flowers - apple blossoms perhaps?
=]

LeslieT said...

Awesome color palette! Great card all around!

Anonymous said...

Wowza! This is gorgeous with all of the different methods of layers you've got here! LOVE

Lisa Elton said...

Nice and easy and ever so lovely!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful card! Gorgeous designed background to show off the gorgeous flowers!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki...love the stencil background but the florals are amazing!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! I like the way you stenciled the background in the soft colors making the perfect backdrop for those beauties.

Bobby said...

Your color combination is fantastic, Vicki. The fun stencil made a great background for the lovely floral bouquet.

Ina G said...

So soft pretty and beautifully blended floral and background.